How to upload Bulk Fees Entries from Cashier Panel:
- Login to Vawsum Cashier Panel using your credentials as a Cashier.
- Go to Bulk Upload (available on the top Menu).
- Next, follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the Bulk Upload process.
- Next, Select the Academic Year from the dropdown.
- Click on Download Excel to download the Template (Template meant for uploading Fees entries in bulk).
- Fill in the Template downloaded with relevant inputs.
- In the Excel Template, ensure either Student Admission Number or Student ID or both should be mentioned before uploading the File.
- Save the File (Ensure, File Name should not be changed).
- Next, Click on Choose File.
- Click on Upload (to upload File).
- Click Ok on the prompts to proceed with the upload process.
- Page will reflect the list of uploaded entries.
- Next Click on Approve All button (green button available above the list of entries).
- Or, individual entries could be approved separately (green Tick available beside each entries available extreme right).
- Check for any Invalid Entries (Remarks available for each available entries).
- Edit and Save each invalid entries (available extreme right beside each entries).
- The edited entry would get auto approved.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes, all entries would start reflecting in Cashier Panel.
Watch the video to know more.
Book a free demo with us today!