Below steps helps a Teacher to ensure if the Feed has been uploaded successfully and send to Admin for approval:
- Login to Vawsum App using your credential as a Teacher.
- Go to Make A Diary Entry.
- Select desired DIARIES.
- Click on Post button to make a Post in the selected DIARIES.
- Keep watch for a flash message, if the post is successfully uploaded.
- If Teacher is not able to see any flash message of successful upload, please recheck for the upload.
- If Teacher is sure of seeing the flash message of successful upload, next scroll and check for the notification in the mobile tray available on top of the screen.
- Message in referred tray indicates – If the Post has been sent for Admin Approval
- Following the steps would ensure if the post has been successfully uploaded and has been sent for approval to Admin.
- Once Admin approve or rejects a post, the report start reflecting under Tools –> Approved Feeds option (available under Menu – three parallel lines available on top right corner of screen)
- Both Teacher and Admin can view the Report in Approved Feeds (available under Tools).
- The same Report would also be available for Admin, using Admin Panel
Watch the video to know more.
Book a free demo with us today!