Follow the given steps to set MCQ type Questions in Examination Module:
- Login to Vawsum Web using your credentials as an Admin / Teacher.
- Go to Examinations (available on the left column).
- Next, go to Add Questions option from the dropdown.
- Set Questions with multiple correct answers for each (as applicable).
- Next Click on Settings icon on the same page (small icon available beside Question 1)
- Change Input Type to Checkbox (students can choose multiple correct answers)
- Scroll down the page to select and set multiple correct answers (Tick the Checkboxes for Correct options)
- Click on “Save”. (available on top right corner)
- Click “Ok” on prompt of successful question setup.
- Questions are all set with multiple correct answers for the students to choose. Proceed next to complete rest procedures to map examination paper with respective DIARIEs. (check-out other articles on how to set an examination)
Watch the video to know more.
Book a free demo with us today!