Admin can follow the below steps to map students with custom diaries in bulk:
- Login to Vawsum Web using your credentials as an Admin.
- Go to DIARIES (available on the Left Panel on Dashboard).
- Click on Bulk Custom DIARY Mapping from the Dropdown.
- Screen would reflect with the options to download and upload required templates in excel format.
- Next, Click on Download Excel to download the Template.
- Next, open the Excel file to fill in the Template with the available columns created to choose Custom DIARIES. (e.g.- DIARY 1, DIARY 2, DIARY 3 etc.)
- Select and choose respective DIARIES from each dropdown (available under each column with DIARIES)
- Save the file and go back to the Admin Panel to upload the File.
- Click on Choose File. Then Click on Upload Excel.
- Above steps can be repeated while mapping Students in Bulk with Custom DIARIES.
- Above steps to be followed only in a scenario to map and communicate existing students with Custom DIARIES created for a purpose on school’s discretion.
- Mapping selected students with Custom DIARIES should not be confused with adding new students in a class.
- Only Admins are recommended to perform the above activity of creating and mapping existing students with Custom DIARIES.
- While uploading Students in the excel, File Name or Format should never be changed.
- No manual edit work or alteration is encouraged in the formulated excel file apart from selecting DIARY name from the drop downs.
Watch the video to know more.
Book a free demo with us today!