1. Login to the Vawsum Application on your smartphone using your credentials.
2. Click on Make A Diary Entry at the top of the homepage of your app.
3. Scroll left at the bottom of your page and click on the Event option .
4.Click on Select Diary and choose a type of diary from the options available in the dropdown menu.
5. Copy the Live meeting link and paste it in the What’s the Plan section .
6. Enter the Event Name in the box available for entering the name of the event.
7. Schedule the Event by using the Start And End Date of the Event .
8.Select Starting Date and Starting Time followed by Ending Date and Ending Time.
8.If you want to add a location then click on Add Location icon and search your location. Next , click on Submit button to add the location.
9. If you want to attach a file , click on the Attachment icon below and choose any one option from the following dropdown menu : Take photo/ Select from gallery/ Upload Files.
10. Now select a file which you want to upload and click on Done at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
11.Finally, click on Post at the top right-hand corner of your screen. Your post will be displayed on the homepage of your app as soon as it gets approved by the admin and finishes uploading.
1:Login to the Vawsum Application on your smartphone using your credentials.
2. Click on the Bell icon representing Notifications at the topmost right-hand corner of your homepage .
3. You will have a list of notifications , click on the Unapproved Event from the list of notifications.
4. Finally click on Approve button to approve the event.
Watch The Video To Know More .
Powered by BetterDocs
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Subscribe to our Newsletter and stay Updated
Your Email (required)