To share Live meeting links in Vawsum App follow the given steps:
1. Login to the Vawsum Application on your smartphone using your credentials.
2. Click on Make A Diary Entry at the top of the homepage of your app.
3. Scroll left at the bottom of your page and click on the Event option .
4.Click on Select Diary and choose a type of diary from the options available in the dropdown menu.
5. Copy the Live meeting link and paste it in the What’s the Plan section .
6. Enter the Event Name in the box available for entering the name of the event.
7. Schedule the Event by using the Start And End Date of the Event .
8.Select Starting Date and Starting Time followed by Ending Date and Ending Time.
8.If you want to add a location then click on Add Location icon and search your location. Next , click on Submit button to add the location.
9. If you want to attach a file , click on the Attachment icon below and choose any one option from the following dropdown menu : Take photo/ Select from gallery/ Upload Files.
10. Now select a file which you want to upload and click on Done at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
11.Finally, click on Post at the top right-hand corner of your screen. Your post will be displayed on the homepage of your app as soon as it gets approved by the admin and finishes uploading.
As an admin to approve a given event follow the given steps :
1:Login to the Vawsum Application on your smartphone using your credentials.
2. Click on the Bell icon representing Notifications at the topmost right-hand corner of your homepage .
3. You will have a list of notifications , click on the Unapproved Event from the list of notifications.
4. Finally click on Approve button to approve the event.
Watch The Video To Know More .
Powered by BetterDocs
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Subscribe to our Newsletter and stay Updated
Your Email (required)