2. Click on the Examinations at the left pane, and then select Add Subjective Questions from the dropdown menu.
3. A new page will open up. Next to Question 1 you will find a dropdown arrow, click on the dropdown arrow and a text editor will open up where you can enter your subjective question and can edit it.
4. Click on New Questions at the bottom to add another question.
5.Continue to repeat steps 3 and 4 till you have finished entering and editing your entire subjective questions, then click on Save to save the questions.
6. Again select Examinations from the left pane and then click on Questions. Scroll down to find your subjective question and set permissions of allowing copy-paste / allowing file upload by clicking on the checkbox next to them.
7. Mention the word limit which you want to set for the answer in the box next to the word limit.
8. Click On the Import Question under Examination on the left-pane of your screen. A new page will open, inside the Import Subjective Questions click on Download Excel.
9. Open the downloaded excel sheet and click on Enable Editing at the top.
10. Enter the details in the Excel sheet and save this file by clicking on the File option at the topmost left-hand corner of the excel sheet and then clicking on Save As option. Specify the name and location of this excel sheet and save it.
11. Now click on Choose file next to Upload Excel. Choose the same file which you just saved and click on open.
12. Click on Upload Excel to finally upload the subjective Questions.
Watch The Video To Know More.
Powered by BetterDocs
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Subscribe to our Newsletter and stay Updated
Your Email (required)