Follow the given steps to Export Questions from Examination:
- Login to Vawsum Web using your credentials as an Admin / Teacher.
- Go to Examination (available on the left column).
- Next, Click on Questions from the dropdown.
- If you are Logging in as an Admin, all Questions would be visible set by all Teachers. (You may choose Teacher Name, Exam Name or Academic Year to get a filtered view).
- If you have Logged in as a Teacher, Questions set by you would only be visible on your screen.
- Select the desired Questions to be downloaded or exported.
- Next, Click on the Export option to download the selected Questions (available on the top right corner of screen).
- File Downloads in word format by default. After download, File can then be save any any desired Format.
- Go to File location and open the File.
- Check for all Questions downloaded as desired. You may Print the Questions as required.
Watch the video to know more.
Book a free demo with us today!