Follow the given steps to borrow Diary Mapping from an Old Diary:
- Login to Vawsum Web using your credentials as an Admin.
- Click on Diaries (available on the left column).
- Go to Diary User Mapping option from the dropdown.
- A prompt pops up asking to put the Passcode. (School ID).
- For School ID please contact Vawsum Client Support Team.
- A report with the details of all Existing Diaries of Old Academic Year generates along with the Column of Diaries for new Academic Session now appears (after put in the passcode).
- Click on available drop downs of New Diaries to map in students for the latest academic session.
- Select the desired Diary under the column for New Diaries
- Next, click on the green button Import (available under Actions column)
- After clicking on Import, all students mapped in the Old Diary of previous academic year would get mapped in the New Diary.
Watch the video to know more.
Book a free demo with us today!