2. Click on the Beta icon appearing at the top-most right corner of your page.
3. Scroll down on the extreme left of your page and click on the Library menu.
4. Now click on Manage students. As soon as you click on Manage students you will see a list of students who have issued books from the library.
5. You can also filter the students on the list according to their class, to do so at the top-left corner click on Select class, then select the desired class. Now click on the Select section and then finally select the desired section.
6. Now, next to the name of the student who wants to issue the book, click on the issue button blue in color.
7. Click on ACC NO. of the student and a dropdown menu with the list of books that can be issued will appear.
8. Choose the Issue date and then click on Issue to finally issue the book to any student.
Watch The Video To Know More.
Powered by BetterDocs
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Subscribe to our Newsletter and stay Updated
Your Email (required)