To Upload Marks on the Vawsum (web) follow the given steps:
1. Login to the https://institution.vawsum.com/admin using your credentials.
2. Click on School at the top-bar of your homepage and then click on Exam Marks.
3. Now , click on Upload Marks , a new Upload Marks page will open.
4. Choose Academic Year, Test, Class and Section, and then click on Download Sheet. An Excel sheet gets downloaded in your computer.
5. Open the downloaded excel sheet and click on Enable Editing at the top .
6. Enter the Marks of the students in the Excel sheet and save this file by clicking on File option at topmost left-hand corner of the excel sheet and then clicking on Save As option . Specify the name and location to this excel sheet and save it.
7. Now in the Upload Marks page , scroll down and click on Choose file next to Marks Updated. Choose the same file which you just saved and click on open.
8. Finally, click on Upload to upload the marks successfully
Watch The Video To Know More .
Powered by BetterDocs
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Subscribe to our Newsletter and stay Updated
Your Email (required)