“Persistence is important in an endeavour. Whether it is finishing your Home Work, completing school, working late to finish a project, or “finishing the drill” in sports. Winners persist to the point of sacrifice in order to achieve your goals.” – Leon F “Lee” Ellis. Homework has been a topic of concern for all students and teachers for a long time. And ever since the inception of Smartphones, the rate of doing homework has declined per student. Students are busier nowadays over the phone. From a journey of “My dog ate my homework” to “I didn’t get the time/didn’t know/forgot” the phones became smarter. In this world of digitization, where everything is at the tip of our fingers. We are part of that digital phase in which Kindle has revolutionized the way of reading books.
Different apps have changed the old traditional method of class into a smart class. Where we can do online courses, why can’t homework be done over the net? It’s time to revolutionize. It is time to change. What’s a change if the change is not awesome, and that is why you should use VAWSUM. An app that is friendly to parents, students and school authorities has brought out yet another feature to help students and teachers. Now, the teacher can upload homework over the app and students can do the homework and upload it. Isn’t this amazing? This method of doing homework is actually like giving your child the dish he/she loves, with the nutrients that you want. Just imagine a parent giving Pizza made of brinjal because the child loves brinjal. That’s how amazing this new feature is.
- Students would love to do this type of homework as shifting paper-based homework to an online platform can make students enjoy the assignment. And when students enjoy an assignment, they are more likely to complete it and do a better job.
- Online platform can be more enjoyable than a written platform as it gives students the opportunity to continue the class discussion at home. The online platform can be very interactive as students can read their classmates’ uploaded homework and leave comments.
- Assigning a digital form of homework means one doesn’t have missing assignments.
- For the teachers, checking homework uploaded on the app would be much easier than checking paper assignments. Teachers don’t need to carry home piles of paperwork and can check the homework any time he/she wants to.
The online method of doing homework is a great way to keep the interest of the students high. Students are really bored with the traditional methods of doing homework. They want something new. Let us make the change. Let us go Very AWESOME with VAWSUM. For more information, please click the link below. www.vawsum.com
- Release Notes for Vawsum Web Version & Admin Panel Version – 2.11
- Release Notes for Vawsum Web Version & Admin Panel Version – 2.10
- Release Notes for Android Version 4.83
- Release Notes for Vawsum Web Version & Admin Panel Version – 2.9
- Release Notes for Vawsum Web Version & Admin Panel Version – 2.8