Being a teacher is not an easy job. From taking attendance to keeping a track of the marks, from checking papers to checking on the students, from invigilation to documentation- the list goes on and on and on. Teaching is a priceless profession. But a teacher also has their own areas of likings. In recent times, most teachers have taken their liking to VAWSUM as far as school works are concerned.
When asked to the teachers, they gave us Five major reasons why teachers’ love Vawsum;
- ATTENDANCE: – While Teachers take Attendance, instant notification reaches the Parents in no time on their Mobile Phones. This helps the parents being informed and if a student is absent, then the parent can update the reason instantly. This, thus, reduces the work pressure of the teacher.
- SMS & E-MAILS: – Parents receive good news all the time from Teachers through the VAWSUM Application. This enhances the parent-teacher communication skills.
- PAPERLESS DIARIES: – Teachers can send Diary Entries to Parents as a notification on their Mobile Phones. This ensures that the diary work reaches the parent on time.
- POLES: – Teachers can set up a poll for any purpose and take in the feedbacks of the parent/students. This helps in planning educational trips or anything in which preference/choice making is concerned. This engages a parent with the decision making as far as the activities of the student are concerned and thus helping the teachers as well.
- EVENTS: – Now Teachers can make education more enjoyable by planning different types of educational events and taking the feedback from the parents.
Vawsum has many other awesome features like Teaching Assistant which helps to reduce the burden for teachers so that they can be fully focussed on teaching the students. To know more about why teachers love vawsum visit http://www.vawsum.com
- ‘Pandemic’s Effect on the Educational Sector’: Principal of Orchids The International School.
- Release Notes for Vawsum Web Version & Admin Panel Version – 2.3
- Release Notes for Android Version 4.48
- ‘Healthy Work-Life Balance’: Principal of GEMS Academia International School
- “Make Remote Education Better”: Satyamev Jayante School Principal